3.02.2012

Shopping my closet.

OOTD (outfit of the day):
Featherweight tee, Express
Drawing Parallels skirt, Anthropologie
Classic Canvas, TOMS
Little Bit Mini Bag, Anthropologie
Decker watch, Fossil

I tend to go a little bananas shopping in the Spring (as evidenced by my last few posts regarding my recent trips to Anthropologie).  But when you wear summer clothes twelve months out of the year, things in your closet start looking pretty stale.  I told myself that I need to start shopping my closet.  Time to get creative and remix the pieces I already have.  I'm using this blog as my way to hold myself accountable.  

I "bought" this outfit for tomorrow's jaunt up to Scottsdale.  So... since this outfit was free, is it justifiable to buy three new skirts tomorrow?  I think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment