3.21.2012

Sp(brrrrr)ring!

buttondown shirt, Anthropologie
Mended Boyfriend jeans, Eddie Bauer
boots, Aldo (circa 2009)
Nuptse vest, The North Face
Original Wayfarers, Ray-Bans


(Cute kid comment alert!)  My type-A baby boy was trying ever so hard to wipe the paint splatters off of my jeans at lunch.  Poor kid is going to be annoyed his entire life.


First day of Spring?  Ha.  I don't think so... it was only a high of 58 degrees!  Brrrrr!  I know that sounds obnoxious to those of you in the rest of the country, but we are spoiled by our 70 degree temps all winter here in AZ.  So when the mercury dips below 60 we stay indoors, bunker down and hide under the covers.

But it was zoo day for playgroup, so I had to suck it up, bundle up and face the fridged temps.  Silver lining:  At least I got one good use out of my puffy vest and boots this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment