4.18.2012

Occupation: Homemaker

Spiraea Shirtdress, Anthropologie
Sweet Zinnia stud earrings, kate spade
Sailor's Knot Hinge bangle, kate spade
Rosaleen, kate spade
Turquoise Kitten Heels, Butter

I hate this question:  "What do you do?"

Answer:  "I'm a stay-at-home mom."  (Insert uncomfortable "Now what do we talk about" silence because apparently by being out of the work-force, I am neither interesting to talk to, nor can I handle any discussion beyond the addition of the newest member of the Wiggles.)  

But, yes, I'm just a Homemaker.  And, yes, I run the sweeper in kitten heels while tending to my dear children and husband.

Now, Darling, fetch me my bon bons?

2 comments:

  1. there's a new member to the Wiggles? must have missed that while watching my soaps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm back to watching general hospital. i love that i can pick up right were i left off... 15 years later.

      Delete