4.23.2012

Suit up.

Xilaration bandeau bikini swim tops, Target
Sara Blakely high waist bikini bottoms, Target
gumdrop earings, Kate Spade
charm bracelet, Juicy Couture

In my attempt to throw self-consciousness out the window, I have been looking to find a bikini for this season.  I love the retro feel to a high waist style, but most of what I like are in the $200 range.  I'm not sure I'll even look good in one (since I'm pretty short waisted), so to shell out 200 bucks, I better love it.

I was perusing the Target racks and stumbled upon a bikini bottom from Spanx creator, Sara Blakely's line, Assets.  It holds my tummy in and there is no muffin toppage.  I tossed a few Xilaration bandeau tops in to mix and match and scored a retro high waist bikini set for under $50.

Time for poolside margaritas.  "Oh, Cabana Boy..."

No comments:

Post a Comment