2.01.2012

Now and Then.

Outfit inspiration:
The young cast of Now and Then
(*Source: IMDB)
Who didn't want to live this movie as a young girl?  Except for the whole getting stuck in the storm sewer thing, of course.  Ew.  That was then.  Now, my own mother makes fun of me, calling me Sam's Grandma (played by the hilarious Cloris Leachman) when I sweep the crumbs up while my kids are still eating.

What?  I hate crumbs.  And my kids are messy.

Now, I need this top!  Love the fly-away back with the tie details.  Definitely on my wish list.
Kimberly Boatneck, Anthropologie  
Now (Spring):
J Brand Bette jeans, Anthropologie
Buckled Peep-Toe Wedges, Anthropologie
Then (Summer):
Denim Roll-up bermudas, Old Navy
Frye "Wendy" Tassel Moccasin, Nordstrom
I think young Sam would wear this to ride her banana seat bike around town and perseverate on Dear Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment