6.19.2012

Book report.

"I blush."
-Anastasia Steele

Tulip Apron skirt, Anthropologie
Cotton tank, Loft
Beaded single strand necklace, Francesca's
T-strap wedges, Clarks 




How sweet of my my mom to invite me to her Book Club.  Today's discussion:  Fifty Shades of Grey.

Yikes.  

You heard right... my good-Catholic-girl, church-every-Sunday mom GAVE ME the books to read!  I kinda wanted to read it to see what all the hype was about.  I like to know what's going on in pop culture.  And who wouldn't say, "no" to this year's salacious Summer read.  However, frankly, I would re-name it Fifty Shades of Overrated


 Little Miss Party Planner, my mom, always gives favors.
Gray m&m's and silver gum (eh-hem) balls.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm stopping by from IFB and the group leave your url link and am now following you here! I love the title of your blog because I'm a Stay at Home Mom and I often wonder if I should get into playgroups in the future, and then always think how over-dressed I will most likely be! LOL! Anyways, I love your blog and hope you will stop by mine too and follow if you like on GFC and bloglovin if you can! Have a great night dear! xx, Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great comment above ;)

    also.. i love your fun outfit .. but I Really love that Nancy made favors!!!! ;) (kind of more my thing, ya know.)

    ReplyDelete