6.26.2012

Simplify.

Striped Trapeze tank, Forever 21
Marissa Cotton Twill shorts, Loft
flips, Reef
Initial Charm necklace, Anthropologie
Original Wayfarer sunnies, Ray Bans 

My favorite little photo bomber, Max.




I'm wondering where those Lazy Days of Summer went.  It started out lazy.  Waking up in the 8 or even 9 o'clock hour.  Lounging in our PJ's all day.  Running through the sprinkler in the afternoon.  Hotdogs on the patio for supper.

But somehow lazy has turned into crazy.  Between camp in the mornings, CrossFit in the evenings, and who knows what in between, my date book is getting way too much action for Summer Vacation.  

But I'm dedicated to getting back to lazy and simplifying things, starting with my outfit.  A breezy tank and shorts.  Simple as that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment