6.11.2012

The mailbox.

Kanoko Striped tank, Anthropologie
Fresh Cut skirt, Anthropologie
Bryleigh wedges, b.o.c. via DSW
Initial Charm necklace, Anthropologie
Cat Eye sunnies, Free People







Our mailbox isn't at our front door, so we have to walk around the corner to get the mail.  Honestly, I leave getting the mail up to Jeff.  Our neighbor's giant dog always jumps up onto the wall barking his head off and scares the bejeezus out of me.  On more than one occasion, I might have screamed like a ninny, dropped the mail, and went running home all Ross Geller unagi-style.

Being 100 degrees, I assumed Cujo was inside his house, so I decided to brave the mailbox.  Well, I am a lucky girl.  I didn't get mauled by my neighbor's dog, AND the Anthropologie gods were smiling on me... this little beauty was waiting for me:       
Anthropologie catalogue, June 2012

Totally dog-eared this page.  I sure do loves me a caftan!  Wish listed for end of Summer sale time.  
Glimmered Ankita Dress, Anthropologie, June 2012

This was the outfit I obsessed over in the April catalogue.  Look familiar?
outfit inspiration:
Anthropologie catalogue, April 2012

*****And, wow!  I didn't expect to get the awesome response from my previous post.  Thanks for the validation, ladies.  I swear I'm not that needy on a regular basis.  (*No comments from the Peanut Gallery, Abby and Jeff!)  But every so often my head swarms and I go a little bonkers.  Nothing that a little retail therapy (and blog love!) can't cure.

*Thanks, Abbs!  Awesome photog skills on the iPhone.

5 comments:

  1. Cute and love the red shoes! You would be proud, I made my first Anthro purchase this weekend. 2 dresses and a shirt. :) I'm so excited about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I have recruited another member into the Anthropologie cult. Enjoy your new digs!

      Delete
  2. Inspiration - copy cat.
    Tomato - tomahto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson Funari Kuhn6/11/2012

    Mollie, this is great! Thanks for thinking of me! I've been a member of the Anthropologie cult for years now. I can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete