6.05.2012

I joined a cult.

Perfect Rib-Knit tank, Old Navy
Nike Pro Victory sports bra
Nike Tempo Track shorts
Reebok RealFlex Transition training shoes
bag, Lucy
bandana, Wal*Mart

Last night was my first official class at CrossFit.  I wanted to look cute, but not like I was trying too hard.  So I put together basic black and grey, with a few pops of color.  

Well, I made it through my first WOD (workout of the day).

Warm-up:
60 second handstand
2 sets of 10 each - walking lunges, push-ups, squats

WOD:
AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 15 minutes
15 wall balls, 4 lbs
10 kettle bell swings, 18 lbs
10 push-ups

My goal was to make it through 3 rounds, but I ended up at 5 rounds plus 14 wall balls.  Go me!  I thought I was going to die, but I did it.  

 I think Clark W. Griswold, Jr. said it best,
"Alleluia.  
Holy shit.  
Where's the Tylenol?"

1 comment:

  1. Yay that sounds awesome! Great job on the first WOD.

    ReplyDelete